Project work due Monday 4th April / Classwork for this Friday and Monday
1) Step by step shape and line drawings showing the stages of your 3D piece construction.
· Roughly 4- 6 shape and line drawings depending on what exactly you made / labelling using what.
· Think back over your process – what did you do first, second, third etc?
· Small clear drawings, no colour needed.
· On blank paper not lined paper.
· They will be going on your 3D prep sheet.
2) Lino Print Prep Drawings
· When we return after the Easter break we will only have 4 WEEKS to do all work for your lino and get the project finished. You must return with 6 prep drawings done so we can move straight into lino composition work. Aim for the following:
· Choose a drawing from earlier in your project as your starting point that you have not yet used (it can count as one of your 6 to hand up) OR choose a completely new starting point developed on from your 3D piece.
· Do more visual research if you need to – save any images you find / use
· Try to complete the following using a variety of media
o 2 observational drawings
o 2 imaginary drawings
o 2 from visual images